Friday, September 10, 2010

Diabeties.

Well now on top of everything else I maybe diabetic. They took blood due to the fact that I was having to many yeast infection and female problems to see what they could find out and my sugar level was 185 so now I have to do more test. Anyway in a way I hope that I am so I know the rut to many of my feeling bad problems so maybe we can get me feeling better. Not that I want to diabetic but that I want to feel better or least know why I feel like crap so much. Low iron,bad breathing,c pap machine,sinus,yeast,bleeding to much and the list just keeps growing. On top of everything I have no health insuracne for it cost to much for me to have it and it wont pay for the things I need to for anywhere from 6 to 12 months of when I buy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment