Saturday, December 4, 2010

Santa and the Twins


Santa was at the mall so we took the twins to see him today. The line was not to bad nothing like what I thought it would be like. They both sat on his lap and we had a picture took. Alex was taling his head off but Julia aka Asmeralda did not talk much she just smiled at him in a shy way LOL thats one thing she is not! I guess she was thinking of all the things she done and knew better before she even done them like writting on the wall.
I done a little shopping but not like other people I was seeing, people had bags and bags of stuff, so I guess they had money this weekend...

I hope that if you all have had a good year you pay it forward by doing at least one small thing to help some chlid have a Merry Christmas this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment