Friday, February 4, 2011

Hotcoupon world coupon wishlist

I can NOT use store coupons such as Target(ect) has to be MANUFACTURER coupons that can be used at any store, however I can use coupon that have logos on them as long as they are manufacturer coupons and not store coupon. I can NOT use expired coupons at all! And no store catalinas please!

I can use printables that are in color! and I can use more than one of the coupons from my wishlist.


I have two teen boys and 4 year old g/b twins..


FOOD
-----
Rice a ronie
Jack links
Chiquita fruit bites
Ore ida
Bagel Bites
Slim Jims
Sun maid Raisins
Sunbelt granola Bars
Sunsweet dry fruit(or any brand)
Lewis circle Texas toast
Little Debbie
Land o lakes (Mimi Moo's) half & half
Counrty crock butter
Old elpaso (seasoning mix)
Winetags for fresh meat
Winetages for fresh fruit
Maseca (masa) Instant corn masa flour)
La Costena Jalapeno peppers
Mission Tortillas
Tropicana OJ on one please
Oscar Mayer bacon
Lays chips
Pepperdge farm english Muffins
Kelloggs poptarts and poptarts mine crisp
Hunts tomatoes/sauce
Airheads(enough)
Velveeta block cheese(not when you have to buy something else also)
$1/1 nestle coffee mate
$1/1 nestle nesquik
$1/1 quaker oat meal
$1/1 babybell cheese
$1/1 frigo cheese heads cheese (enough) LINK
$1/1 karft Cheese
$1/2 bar-s
$1/1 skippy peanut butter(can use 20 of these FAST please)(enough)
.50/2 reeses egg/cadbury tearpad coupons
$1/1 bagel bites or any
$1/1 chex mix
$3/3 pillsbury item




DRINKS
--------
Coke
Capri sun
$1 Nesquik powder
.50 up V-8 juice (regular not splash)have enough of these thanks
Snapple
Honest Tea
Gold peak tea
Slim Fast (for hubby LOL dont work for me, I still want to eat anyway)


HOUSEHOLD
----------
$3/1 Snuggle
$3/1 purex 3in1
$3/1 Gain fabric softener
$1.00/1 Cascade Rinse Aid
$2.00/1 Downy Liquid Fabric Softner or Dryer Sheets
$1/1 White cloud TP
$1/1 Bendryl or higher
$2/1 Aleve or higher
$3/1 and higher Prevacid 24hr
$1/1 kleenex
$1/1 bounty paper towels
$1.50 Tidy cat litter
$1/1 Q-tips(I know I am picky)
White cloud pull ups
Lowes % off or $10 on $20
High $ paper towel coupons(NO Marcals)
Colgate tooth brushes .40/1 or .50/1 or $1/1
$1.50/1 Purina Tidy Cats Litter

OTHER
------
I can use RR for walgreens
Sonic frees
McDonalds free's(please my twins love to go here and play to get out of hte house)
Buger King free Items
Wendy's free items
Taco Bell free items
The childrens place 20% or higher off
Stickers

No comments:

Post a Comment