Saturday, June 12, 2010

Boy, Men and laundry







I would just like to say I hate doing laundry, well the putting it up part. I make my older boys do their own laundry all but the towels and being that we have the pool open now the towel laundry seems to have doubled even with me saying hang them up on the porch and reuse them. I have done 3 loads of laundry this morning,and I have one in there now, where dose it all come from? Thank god I have enough laundry soap and snuggle from all the past great coupons I have found to last for months...Men don't think they even have to get in all the way in the hamper so that's why my boys do their own now,so maybe when they are grown they will not think laundry is the wife's job..LOL I have more lundry stuff since those pictures were took, but you get the ideal of what I have.. all at pennies on the dallar..

No comments:

Post a Comment