Thursday, November 18, 2010

Kroger

Onice again the kroger mega sales are over. I Love these sells for you can really stock up when you do our math for next to nothing. I cant wait to see what will come one the next kroger mega in about 5 months from now. I free tape for my chritmas gifts, cheap dog food and I just dont know what all. I went several times and would come out with a over filled buggy thanks to the sale and coupons for around $40 i mean this would have been $300 to $400 without the sale and coupons..I love this sell..
Thanks to all my friends at Hotcouponworld.com I can find out the deals without having to drive 40 minutes one way just to scan the store to see whats on sale but not in the sales book..I love this website and these sales,so thanks Kroger for having these great sales and thanks all you hotcouponworld users for your post on the mega sale items.

No comments:

Post a Comment